Sunday, November 15, 2009

Heya!

Heya!
I'm so happy at the start of this week! My hubby should be home by next weekend! Whoop! :) I can do this thing!
This week's card is for a fun teenager at my church. She came to my baby shower, and I noticed on the church calendar that it's her birthday next week. I've been itching to stamp something young and fun. :) Lookie:

What do ya think? This fun image is from Hanna Stamps and I believe is their T-Shirt Hanna. She comes with lots of fun little sayings to stamp onto her t-shirt.
Kept the card pretty simple. Stamped it on to Gina K's premium cardstock with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it in with my Copics and At You Spica glitter pens. You can see some of the glitter deets here:
And then finished it off with this cute white polka-dotted May Arts ribbon and a vintage button and thread.
Oh to be this young and cute again! LOL But I'll take my smile wrinkles as evidence at how good life has been to me so far. Besides, I might still be able to pull off high-tops and pigtails...when I clean the house.
Smiles,

3 comments:

Connie M. said...

Oh Bev...such a fun card!! I am just so excited for you and your DH...I do not know how you do it...you are truly amazing!!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

lol you ARE young silly, okay not young like teen but young and cute as a button too! You out in those oigtails girl and feel spunky! Have a great day the card is delightful and fun!

stampinsilvia said...

this is just toooo cute! FAB coloring, she will LOVE it! Super sweet of you to make her a card too!