Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tree Hug

Happy MONDAY!! :)
I know. There are better days of the week. BUT funny thing: I look forward to Mondays now. Mondays mean I get to post a card on my blog. *happiness*
For this week's post I'm choosing to post this beauty:
You know how much I love tree images. :)
This tree is from SU!s Season of Friendship set, the background grid is from Cornish Heritage Farms and is called Vintage Ledger, and those stinkin' cute letters are from Making Memories- Passport collection, Canvas Alpha Stickers. I did add the brown outline on the letters with a Chocolate Chip marker, so don't expect that alpha to look that way- but I *heart* that collection anywho...don't you?
SOOOOO. What do you think of my bloglift? I had Michelle over at Shabby Creations do it. I had loved what she had done for me before, but I was ready for something new. And boy is she quick! THANKS a MILLION Michelle!
Are ya'll ready for the turkey? Green bean casserole? Pumpkin pie for breakfast? 5 am Friday specials? Oh YEAH. Bring it baby. It's gonna be a goood week.
Tree hug @ ya,

3 comments:

Ellie said...

I LOVE your new look!!! :) and actually you know what I love Mondays its my fav. day of the whole week :)and I'm geting ready little by little for the Google google day actually I am doing Friday Thanksgiving @ my house after we have a JUMBO HUUUUGEE feast over at my MIL on Thurs. ((HUGS)) to you darling!!

audrey @ the lewis 4 said...

LOVE the blog makeover! And I cannot WAIT till Friday. Woot! :)

Lisa said...

Love the makeover :)