Sunday, December 27, 2009

Celebraaaa'ate!

Sometimes I make a card that just makes me Siiiiiiiiiiiiing! :)
It all started last night. My husband and I were talking and while I was listening to him..no really I was listening ...I can do like 4 things at once! I swear it. Well anyway.. I was listening to him and looking over his shoulder and...that Baja Breeze ribbon next to the Rich Razzleberry ribbon just kinda gave me butterflies. Just out of the blue.That's when I knew. A card had to be made. Oh yes. A card was. going. to. be. made. Uh-huh!

And what a card. I'm in love.
I'm in Three-Layered-Sheep-go-to-Vegas-for-New-Years L-O-V-E. Love.

Happy New Years my darlings! Cheers to all things new!

10 comments:

Diana Gibbs said...

Love the card, and the picture is hilarious, how everything is blurry but the ribbon, too funny!

Hugs,
Di

Crystal (craftingandrambling) said...

Oh my word, no wonder you're celebrating! This card is sooooooooooooooooo cute!! LOVE it!!! Insane adorableness here! What a lot of work with all the layers, too...but it looks like it was totally worth it, lol! :)

Laura W said...

Hee hee, cute! And my hubby got me that ribbon holder for Christmas! I had no idea it existed (he's good) and I'm excited to hang it up. :)

Anonymous said...

I believe you can do 4 things at once....I used to be able to....although have to admit that the older I get, the less 'good' I am at that! Love the pic with Mike blurred! You truly are a genius! Now the test...what WAS Michael talking about when you got the butterflies? Lol! Love ya, Theresa

Monica-moenica37@comcast.net said...

This is just too stinkin' cute! I love the colors and all the layers! Please tell me who makes that stamp??...I NEED to have it!

Christi said...

This is wonderful!!!!

Debi said...

Adorable card my friend, love the picture and I know exactly what you are talking about, I never do only one thing at a time! Just wanted to wish you and yours a Happy New Year!

Shar said...

Absolutely sweet!

Lisa said...

Great post and GREAT card! I love me some liquid applique!

Samantha Wright said...

Adorable!!