Friday, March 05, 2010

CPS-Facebook Friday Featured Fan

Happy...FRIDAY!! :)
I had to stop in and show ya something!
Tami Mayberry, from Card Positioning Systems asked me if I'd like to be their Facebook Friday Featured Fan this week. I {heart} CPS sketches!
Of course, I said YES! And when she showed me the sketch I hopped on it immediately! Here's what I did:
I really wanted some POP with the red dress, and I think Bermuda Bay did that about right. What do ya think?
The dress is watercolored and popped up. The blue highlighting is done with BG05 and BG13 Copics.
This sketch is too fantastic! Thanks for asking me, Tami! It was such fun!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I think you did such a great job with this stamp set! I love your coloring and the details on the card. Perfect! :)

Denise Foor said...

wow, you really made this POP! Terrific.

Denise Foor
http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com