Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Mon Amie

Whooooohooopsie! It's Tuesday!
Monday came and went and it just hit me that I forgot to post a card! Gah! :)
Here's a 5 minute one I made this week for a friend.
I love Rubber Romance images! The lines are so chic and glamorous..not to mention, delightful to color in or use designer paper with! This one is called Jane, and after looking, I found that Rubber Romance has an Etsy shop. Sweetness! (I'd better go investigate further, if you know what I mean!) :)
I took out a sheet of water color paper, cut it into a 12"x 3.5", scored and folded it in half. Then I stamped Jane in Stazon black and pulled out my Real Red re-inker and watercolored her in. I purposely watercolored a touch out of the lines around her hair.
Then I scribbled in "Mon Amie" and tied on this luscious red satin ribbon from May Arts (available through Flourishes LLC HERE).
Easy as can be, and I do like that very much. Mmmmmhmmm!
Until next week mon amies! :)

3 comments:

stampmiser said...

Bev, this is really striking! Like it a lot.

Zoa said...

hey friend! your card is adorable- and it caught my eye because I just made a page with the same title! Great minds think alike, huh? Hope you guys are well.. miss you!

Ellie A. said...

ME TOO! hmm as a matter of fact let me see if I dig out my RR stamps... hmmmmmm :) Love this card!