Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lovely on the Green: A Tuesday Trigger

Happy...Thursday?!? :)
Yes, I'm here on "not a Monday" again. LOL
I was browsing some stampy blogs yesterday and came upon this week's Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab World. These green toile chairs inspired me to stamp!
Well, a couple of weeks ago I happened to win some A Muse easter stamps...and they've been sitting here on my desk *calling* to me. "Use me! Use ME!" they said. So after I saw those chairs, I did:I decided that egg needed to be a brown egg. I love brown eggs. The fancy background stamp used on the top portion is Stitched Pinwheel, the Happy Easter, and the Fancy Egg are all by A Muse. Also, I used my YR24, YR21, and YR14 Copics on the beautimous brown eggy and YG11, G40, and G24 on the egg's green stripes and flower.
Just a midweek fun one for ya!
Hugs!

5 comments:

Alicia said...

What a lovely card, your coloring is wonderful!

Cheryl Nelson said...

Such a beautiful card!! Your coloring is amazing! wow!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!
Laura

Cath said...

Hey Bev! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

JulieHRR said...

SHUT UP!!! Dang, Bev!