Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Wee Bit o' Green and Some Others

Happy Monday, dearies!
I stamped a couple of cards this weekend.
I have a some cork board up in my stamp space. It holds clippings of magazines and print outs and quickly sketched lay outs - things that made me go: must. make. that. into. a. card!!
Well, there's been a lot of ruffles up on that board lately. Ruffles are in. And they couldn't be quicker to do:
I mean, you could certainly dress them up more than this...but I was going for more ruffle focus. :) And like I said, they're pretty quick to do (just pull a string in the middle of your ribbon and gather!). So why not make a few at a time, right?!? :) P.S. That super cool cup image is from the "Let's Get Together" set by There She Goes.

Then I felt like stamping out some trees....you know I have a tree stamp problem. Mercy...how many tree stamp sets do I have? Erm...atleast 12 that I can just think of. Yeah.... I need a support group. :) Cause this is what happens:
Stamping trees in just brown and green is so 2009. ;)
They like Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, and Rich Razzleberry.
And trees like velvet ribbon too. I can tell. Me and the trees are close, ya know. :)

Make sure to stop back in on Saturday the 20th, chickies! I'll be playing along in this month's Dirty Dozen/Dirty Dozen Alumni challenge hosted that day by my Dirty Dozen Roomie: the ever lovely Joanne Basille.
Have a supra lucky week, friends!!
Big hugs,

1 comment:

Joanne B. said...

Cutie cards bev, I especially love the coffee ruffly ribbon one. EEEKS! See you Saturday!