Saturday, March 20, 2010

Welcome Spring & a Dirty Dozen Challenge

Hello everyone!
Happy first day of spRING to you! (Did you hear me squeal at the end of SPRING? It's cause I'm SOOO excited winter is done with hehehe)

I'm sneaking in here on "not a Monday" to play along on a Dirty Dozen/Dirty Dozen Alumni challenge. We have one on the 20th of every month, and I don't usually get to play, but this month is being hosted by my DD roomie, Joanne Basile, so I just had to play along!
Her challenge to us was to put winter behind us and make a card using a bird or a bee image and the restriction was: no border punches.
Take a lookies:
Of course, I was tempted at one point to pull out the scallop border punch and I had to slap my hand and say "no"...and I'm glad I did, b/c I like this much better.
The bee is actually an image from Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper (Anna is a DD Alumni too!). It's in her Little Critters stamp set, as is the sentiment. This is a cute 4x4 card, truly a "little" note. :)
If you'd like to hop over to the gallery and see what the other marvelous Dirt-ehs have cooked up, here's the LINK for you.
Have a fabby weekend sweets!

1 comment:

Samantha Wright said...

This is soo cute. I love the colours!