Wednesday, March 24, 2010

P.S. My Spring Cleaning Sale!

It's that time of year when I inventory my stamp room! Time to clear out stamps I'm not using...and boy do I have a TON of them this time! :)

I'm listing a lot over at Splitcoast over in THIS thread, but I want to put up a few here on my blog that I can't post on SCS b/c they are *current* Stampin' Up! sets. Yes, I said current. Current current current. ;) As in you can get them from an SU! demo, but why when you can get them from me for cheap....am I playing dirty, or what?!? :) If you'd like to see what a set looks like, then click on it's name and it will take you to it's SCS gallery so you can view the images in it as well as cards people have made with it. The SU! sets come in their clamshell case unless specified. (All are from a smoke-free and pet-free home, and if you want info on the shipping please tell me what stamps you are interesting in and your zip. US only. Paypal only.)


Baroque Motifs-(partially mounted) $10 Taken!

A Beautiful Thing- $5 Taken!

Bella Bloom- $5 Taken!

Circle Circus- $15 Taken!

Country Morning-current hostess set level 1 (UM) $10 Taken!

Crazy for Cupcakes-(some wood staining) $10 Taken!

Define Your Life (double mounted) $20 Taken!

Eastern Blooms- $10 Taken!

Embrace Life $10 Taken!

From the Kitchen Of- $15 Taken!

Hello Again- $5 Taken!

Pick a Petal- $20 Taken!

Pun Fun-$15 Taken!

Puns From the Past (one stamp mounted the rest UM) $10 Taken!

Priceless (larger flourish image missing) $7 Taken!

Sock Monkey-(some wood staining) $15 Taken!

Spring Song- $10

Stem Sayings $10 Taken!

Things I Love- $10 Taken!

Tree Trimmings- $10 Taken!

True Friend-$15 -Taken!


And remember to click on over to MY SCS LISTING to see a TON of other stamps sets ( can you say SU, Gina K, Our Craft Lounge, Crafty Secrets, There She Goes, Flourishes, The Greeting Farm, and Elzybells?!?) I'm selling off!! You can email me when you've got your list of sets at bevrousch@hotmail.com

Hugs to you!

No comments: